Saturday, May 23, 2015

In the Bag: Jeremy Vanderpool

So I realized that I have been blogging quite a bit lately and no one really knows what I have in my bag. Starting off I have a Dynamic Discs Ranger EMac signature edition bag.


In my bag I have:

High Speed Drivers-
        WS VIP Air King 155g
        DD Lucid Freedom 169g
        DD Fuzion Enforcer 173g
        DD Lucid Trespass
        Innova Champion Destroyer 176g
        Innova Pro Destroyer 175g
        L64 Opto Blitz
        WS VIP Boatman


Fairway Drivers-
        DD Lucid Escape 171g
        DD TC Biofuzion Theif 173g (x2)
        L64 Opto River 165g
        L64 Opto River 164g


Midranges-
        K K1Line Kaxe Z 174g
        L64 Opto Fuse 171g
        DD Lucid First Run Verdict with Truth tool 174g
        DD Lucid Truth 179g
        DD Fuzion Truth 178g
        DD Lucid Suspect signed by Eric McCabe (PDGA #11674) 172g
        L64 TC Recycled Claymore 175g


Putters-
        WS TC BT Medium Shield 175g (x5)
        GW Organic Wizard signed by James Litchfield (PDGA #38248) 175g (Given for Birthday)
Mini-
        DD Lucid Judge

Right now the Champion Destroyer is in the trial phase and has the possibility of leaving the bag. In the waiting are a Discraft Z Crank and an Innova Champion Vulcan, both of which have previously been in the bag. If I can afford them, or if someone wants to donate:), I am looking for Dynamic Discs Lucid Felon and Justice as an overstable midrange and fairway are missing from my bag. The Felon would almost automatically replace the Champion Destroyer and the Justice would probably replace either the Verdict or the Claymore. This is a chart of my current bag "flight possibilities". I believe that I have a better range than what is shown but maybe I am wrong. Write a comment of what you think that I am missing.


Note* DD-Dynamic Discs, L64-Latitude 64, WS-Westside, GW-Gateway, K-Kastaplast, TC-Trilogy Challenge.

Until Next Time, Keep Throwing!! FD_DiscJV

No comments:

Post a Comment