Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Westside Northman

I have recently picked up a pink Westside VIP Northman. It is an awesome 174 gram driver or fairway driver depending on your arm speed. The ratings on this disc are 10, 5, -1, 2. I will start by saying this disc has quickly become my go to backhand driving disc. I know and trust its flight path no matter if my release is hyzer, flat or anny. I've got a great s curve on it when I need to and a perfect turn when there are obstacles in my way. Another plus is the color. I am able to spot it from a mile away even when I throw it into a dense forest but I guess that's why some people have all pink discs. All and all I've really enjoyed the trustworthy Northman and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great disc to add to the bag. 

Keep throwing.
FD_DiscsDH

No comments:

Post a Comment